Offer in Compromise Attorney in Florida
Miami IRS Tax Collections Lawyer
If the IRS has sent a notice that it is going to collect money owed and you need legal representation by experienced and zealous advocates, call on Weisberg and Kainen P.L. to help ensure you are not deprived of your due process rights.
Sometimes the IRS does not properly follow its own guidelines or even the law — our attorneys can examine procedures and help give you the leverage you need in dealing with the bureaucracy of the IRS. Though it is a very large governmental organization, you still have rights when facing the IRS.
Our firm has extensive experience handling all types of tax collection issues for clients in Miami and throughout Florida. We can help you:
- File a protest
- Negotiate an offer in compromise
- Offer in compromise (doubt as to liability)
- Offer in compromise (doubt as to collectability)
- Seek innocent spouse relief
- Effectuate a reasonable installment plan
- Request a release of tax liens and levies
- Obtain due process relief through a collection due process hearing
- File a lawsuit in U.S. District Court
- Pursue tax refund litigation
- Address wage garnishments
It can be extremely overwhelming to receive a notice from the IRS that you owe money. You do not have to take on the daunting task of dealing with the IRS on your own. Our firm can thoroughly review your case and explain the potential avenues of resolution that we may pursue. We can also explain how any actions we take may impact your life, your family and your future.
Contact a Tax Collections and Offer in Compromise Attorney in Florida
Let a lawyer at our firm advise you of your tax collection options and obligations. Contact Weisberg and Kainen P.L. today for more information. We work closely with clients to see that all of their questions and concerns are addressed and IRS tax collection matters are handled as quickly as possible.