Tax Fraud Attorney Miami
White Collar Criminal Defense Lawyer in Florida
The lawyers at Weisberg and Kainen P.L. in Miami, Florida, provide clients with effective legal advice and experienced representation for a myriad of tax controversies as well as white collar criminal charges. Our reputation for successfully representing clients has garnered the attention of the South Florida legal community.
If you find yourself involved with a complex tax audit, have received a summons to appear before the IRS, have been subpoenaed to appear before a federal grand jury or face a jury trial for a federal criminal charge contact the attorneys at Weisberg and Kainen P.L. Spanish language services are available. Se habla español.
- Civil Tax Controversy — tax audits and examinations, IRS liens and levies, Collection Due Process Appeals, tax refund litigation and litigation relating to taxes in United States District Court and United States Tax Court.
- Criminal Tax Litigation — criminal tax charges such as criminal tax fraud and providing false statements, tax evasion, helping individuals through pre-indictment administrative criminal tax investigations as well as representing clients in appeals and subsequent civil tax disputes.
- IRS Voluntary Disclosures and Offshore Compliance — advising clients who wish to voluntarily report their failure to file tax returns, intentional misrepresentations on income tax returns, or offshore accounts.
- Corporate and Business Tax Issues — working with businesses facing liability issues related to payroll tax and backup withholding issues, trust fund recovery penalties, employment taxes and state sales taxes.
- IRS Tax Collection — installment agreements, offers in compromise, Innocent Spouse Relief and tax refund litigation.
- Offshore Accounts and Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) — helping clients ensure that all documents are completed in compliance with FBAR reporting guidelines for overseas accounts.
- Whistleblowers — representing whistleblowers who wish to report tax fraud, or those who may be under investigation for criminal activities.
- White Collar and Financial Crimes — tax evasion, money laundering, currency transaction violations, commercial crimes, mail and wire fraud, Ponzi schemes, conspiracy and RICO violations, credit card fraud, passport fraud and all government frauds.
- Grand Jury Investigations — safeguarding the rights of clients subpoenaed as witnesses, targets, or subjects in federal grand jury investigations.
- Other Federal and State Crimes — grand theft, drug crimes, criminal fraud, mortgage fraud, heath care fraud, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Violations and federal asset forfeitures, expungement and sealing of criminal records.
Contact a Tax Fraud Lawyer in Miami
If you would like to obtain more information on how we can help with your tax controversy, or if you have specific questions regarding your criminal case, we invite you to contact Weisberg and Kainen P.L.